Recently, I’ve been training people for SnowPro Core exams and a lot of the feedback has been that unstructured data and various URLs has come up a lot. If you want to pass that exam, this challenge is probably the best challenge you can do!
We want you to create an external stage with a directory table, and query it. Each row should be accompanied by a:
– Scoped File URL: to give scoped access for internal uses
– Stage File URL: to give permanent access to a stage
– Pre-signed URL: to give external users access
Start Up Code
create or replace storage integration week37_si type = external_stage storage_provider = 's3' storage_aws_role_arn = 'arn:aws:iam::184545621756:role/week37' enabled = true storage_allowed_locations = ('s3://frostyfridaychallenges/challenge_37/');
Use the url from storage_allowed_locations to create your external stage.
The final product should look like:
P.S. I personally think you should click on some of the URLs…maybe all of them.
Remember, if you want to participate:
- Sign up as a member of Frosty Friday. You can do this by clicking on the sidebar, and then going to ‘REGISTER‘
- Post your code to GitHub and make it publicly available (Check out our guide if you don’t know how to here)
- Post the URL in the comments of the challenge