This week we’re asking for a combination of different skills and troubleshooting.
We’ve looked at distinct datasets on the Marketplace and we’re wondering if it can help us in the future if we were to combine the sets!
Your challenge for this week :
– Connect to the public dataset “COVID-19 Epidemiological Data” by Starschema (link)
– Connect to the public dataset “Daily Weather Data” by Knoema (link)
– For the last reported date (look for a flag) , for every country in the COVID set , return the maximum value of the Mean temperature (Fahrenheit) from the weather station in that country that has the ‘highest name’. We’re also looking for you to use RANK() to determine that specific weather station.
– Sorted by Country Name in Ascending order
The result that we’re looking for, looks something like this :
We know that we’re asking for a combination of skills in this weeks challenge but don’t be disheartened and work step-by-step!
Remember, if you want to participate:
- Sign up as a member of Frosty Friday. You can do this by clicking on the sidebar, and then going to ‘REGISTER‘
- Post your code to GitHub and make it publicly available (Check out our guide if you don’t know how to here)
- Post the URL in the comments of the challenge