This week we’ll be looking at a feature that has just hit Preview Feature – Open :
Sending Email Notifications.
We’re asking you to use this feature in conjunction with linked tasks to create a very small chain while tackling 2 different subjects.
The assignment for this week is two-fold :
- Create a scheduled task (task #1) that inserts the current timestamp into a table every 5 minutes
- Create a linked task (task #2) that sends an email that confirms the running of task #1 that contains the following information:
“Task has successfully finished on <Account> which is deployed on <region> region at <timestamp>
Remember, if you want to participate:
- Sign up as a member of Frosty Friday. You can do this by clicking on the sidebar, and then going to ‘REGISTER‘
- Post your code to GitHub and make it publicly available (Check out our guide if you don’t know how to here)
- Post the URL in the comments of the challenge